"You’ll need coffee shops and sunsets and road trips. Airplanes and passports and new songs and old songs, but people more than anything else. You will need other people and you will need to be that other person to someone else, a living breathing screaming invitation to believe better things." — Jamie Tworkowski
~ Spark up this playlist when you’re on your way to your favorite coffee shop. Order your absolute favorite coffee and have a mellow morning reading, thinking, looking at people past by in your blissful small world ~
Listen on 8tracks here!
- Stuck On The Puzzle (Intro & Track Mashup) // Alex Turner
- Eddy’s Song // Sticky Fingers
- Blood // The Middle East
- True Affection // The Blow
- She Moves In Her Own Way // The Kooks
- Believe In Love // The Wooden Birds
- Such Great Heights // Iron & Wine
- You’re A Wolf // Sea Wolf
- The Girl // City and Colour
- Half Awake // Widowspeak
- Flightless Bird American Mouth // Iron & Wine
- New Slang // The Shins
- Glass In The Park // Alex Turner
- Nothing Like You & I // The Perishers
- Broken // Jake Bugg
- At The Top Of This Hill // Message To Bears
- Breakers // Local Natives
- To Be With You // The Honey Trees
- Pretty Face // Soley
- Crosses // Jose Gonzalez
- Sunrise Sunset // We Are The Trees
- What We Had // The Drums
- You Already Know // Bombay Bicycle Club
- Through Your Eyes // The Honey Trees
- All I Want // Kodaline
- Budapest // George Ezra
- Iron Doors // The Lighthouse and The Whaler
If anyone has any tips on how to find roommates in the NYC/Manhattan region, please let me know. This shit is stressing me out WAY too much.
# still the best moment in a tv show ever
Happy 25th birthday, Daniel Jacob Radcliffe! (July 23, 1989)
Four days after a missile shot down Malaysia Flight 17 in Ukraine, the remains of some of the 298 victims are headed home.
Ukrainian separatists agreed Monday with Malaysia to let a train with some of the bodies to leave the crash region for Amsterdam where the flight originated. President Obama is accusing the pro-Russian rebels of blocking the investigation by denying experts safe access to the crash scene.
If anyone knows about the science and challenges of recovering and identifying bodies, it is Dr. Bill Bass. The retired founder of the University of Tennessee’s “Body Farm” is one of the top forensic anthropologists in the world. Bass said he has paid close attention to the coverage of the crash site.
"I’ve been keeping up with it every time I turn on the television. Anytime you have an aircraft crash, you’re getting into my area," said Bass. "As a forensic anthropologist, my job in a situation like this would be to identify the individuals. From what I’ve seen, the crash scene and the debris field has already been extremely compromised."
Bass has worked to train FBI disaster response and recovery teams for 17 years. He says the first rule is to secure the scene of a crime or disaster.
Thin_Liz aka Parfenova Lisa (Saint Petersburg, Russian Fed.) - Some Sketches and Drawings, 2010-2012 Drawings